So I was browsing online the other day (bulk-stalking certain blogs, in other words), and I found this cool post on the gorgeous Anna Saccone’s blog: 13 Personal Questions Tag. I liked the questions, so I decided to answer them on here for fun. 🙂 And one of the questions asks about a YouTube community (I guess the tag was for YouTubers), but I’ve changed that part of the question to “writing community”. And if anyone wants to copy/answer on their own blog or in the comments, I’d absolutely love to read that!
1. What do you order at Starbucks? Unless the weather is unbearably hot, I go with coffee (sometimes with milk) or a hot tea. Their passion tea and peach tea are sooo good hot. If the day is a scorcher, give me an iced passion tea or a green tea frapp.
2. What’s one thing in your closet you can’t live without? Jeans. Shirts and shoes come and go, but a pair of jeans is forever. Or until you get that heartbreaking hole that you just can’t pretend isn’t there anymore.
3. What’s one thing that most people don’t know about you? I’m related to President James Madison on my mom’s side and the real-life Braveheart (William Wallace) on my dad’s side. No pressure, or anything.
4. What’s one thing you want to do before you die? See freaking Disney World. Publish a book. Run a 5k. Don’t get me started, I’m a sucker for life goals.
5. What’s one food you can’t live without? Probably eggs? I consume them in some form pretty much every day haha. Eggs on eggs on eggs!
6. What’s one quote that you live your life by? I love “knowledge is power”. When I’m reading and come upon something I don’t know much about, I hit Google. When I’m diagnosed with something (like gluten intolerance or Barrett’s Esophagus), I want to learn everything about it to treat it best I can. When someone mentions going somewhere or doing something I’m not familiar with, I research the heck out of it.
7. What do you like and dislike about the writing community? I like pretty much everything about it! Seriously, the writers on Twitter and Instagram are some of the most encouraging and inspirational people ever, with their positive words and “you got this” attitudes. I love the writing community on social media. I can’t think of anything I dislike about it!
8. What’s your number 1 song on your iPod/iTunes? Probably my favorite song, “Make Damn Sure”, by Taking Back Sunday.
9. What kind of style would you describe yourself as having? Pretty casual and classic right now. I definitely have a lot more nerdy influences than I used to haha, like Star Wars and superhero shirts and shoes. But I have a lot of basic, understated things, like jeans, one-color flats, black cardigans, statement necklaces, hoop earrings, and v-necks.
10. Favorite number? 33
11. Two hobbies? Writing and reading, obviously haha. To not be so obvious, I also love exercise, especially walking/sprinting or hiking, and traveling.
12. Two pet peeves? PDA, man. PD freaking A. It’s the worst. May God separate the next two PDA’ing people I see with a lightning bolt. Not enough to hurt them, just something to scare them and make them think twice next time. The other pet peeve is probably pitiful-acting people, the ones always feeling sorry for themselves or guilting others. Get a life, homes.
13. Your guilty pleasure? Chocolate or french fries. Give me all of it. Even chocolate-covered fries. I wants it. (No I don’t.)